Sunday, October 17, 2010

new works this semester

Well, this is a photo use for our Fragments Exhibition which is my own profile picture. I like this picture so much with big frames spec! Just be patient to wait for our exhibition that will be held on Week 18, i guess. Now is oredy week 11, still got six more weeks to go, but i just done 2 assignments only which is my Global Warming poster and Maybelline design. How can i finish the other projects in 6 weeks and now i still not in the mood of doing my works!
Here is my Cool Art : Climate Change & Global Warming poster. I felt satisfied with my work this time which i put quite alot of effort in drawing all the lines. Thanks miin yuann for helping out with my colors. Thank you Tham too for the suggestions!



Here is my Maybelline layout design. I know that it totally don't have any Maybelline style, but i don't care! I just want to finish this and submit. Anyway, i still like the color and the mirror. But Eric said that the map of the background is the best. =.=!

No comments:

Post a Comment