Wednesday, August 19, 2009

flu and fever

i got sick for the past few days and still sick at the moment, having flu. the shit (nasal mucus) is more than me myself can imagine and it "yuks!" . i went to see the doctor and guess how high is my temperature? 38.6!! at first i thought i was infected by influenza h1n1, but luckily it wasnt, Thanks God. Luckily, i am healthy oredy now.. want to say thank you to my colleagues and bf, who prayed really hard for my recovery.. I love u guys so much~ Thankyou so much 谢谢哦~ *hugsss*
I hope that everyone will take good care of ur own! Gonna stop here, need to rest more and sleep earlier..Gud nite~

2 comments:

  1. woo..... everyone getting sick.. i oso sick last last week.. fever, flu, cough, sore throat... now healthy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. waooo...serious~~~ luckily we are healthy now!!haha

    ReplyDelete